vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

Some Brighter Thing...


there it is!
the (almost?) finished piece!
thank you all for your comments and support

14 commentaires:

Marco Bucci a dit…

Hey Anders! I'm guilty of not coming here enough. This is another great looking piece. I like the palette, and the modeling, especially on the woman's face.

Anonyme a dit…

Anders Hello!
I really liked to visit your page!
You are congratulations! Your work is good and gives like to see!
Success!

Clémentine Martinez a dit…

Je suis subjuguée par ta méduse en arrière plan oO

Sinon, elle est classe ta nouvelle bannière ^^

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup mais mon taf casse pas des brique surtout quand je vois le tiens qui me trou le culllllll!!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

hey anders, the glow of the jellyfish works very well. niece piece indeed.

François Subtil a dit…

Ahaha!! Beaucoup mieux je trouve surtout niveaux "tentacules"!
Et ce visage vraiment terrible!!
Le final! Le final!!

Laura Braga a dit…

Hiiiii!!!:))
:**
i'm back!!
wow...your illustration is FANTASTIC!!!!
REALLY!!
the colors...the line....is perfect!!!
i love it!!!!
mille baci per te!!!!

Laura:)

Christophe a dit…

Salut garçon !
Cette deuxième proposition est plus riche et plus intéressante.
Il est vrai, comme le souligne Miss Tit'fruit, que la méduse en arrière plan est est super réaliste !
Bref, tu déchires mon ami !

Mon impatience dirait que j'attends très rapidement d'autres posts ... :)

A+ l'ami ! ^^'

Nathan Lindsay a dit…

very cool. I love those electric blue colors.

Todd Harris a dit…

Anders, another great post man!

Billy George a dit…

Sweet! i really like visiting your blog!

André Toma a dit…

Wow! Great works here!
I appreciate that you look and you comment!
Sorry, my English is not very good. I write wrong, but...I write.
You are more than welcome to add my link. I become to link you in my blog, too.
Deftones, Sabbath, TOOL, The Mars Volta...Your playlist is very, very nice!
Hugs!
See ya!

massafera a dit…

amazing stuff bro, lovelly female, and the jellyfish looks great.....see ya!!!

Cereal Killer a dit…

amazing work pal....
you´ve really made a great piece of art on this....